| USB DEDICATED CHARGING PORT CONTROLLER
The UTC UCHQ613 are USB dedicated charging port (DCP)
controllers. An auto-detect feature monitors USB data line voltage,
and automatically provides the correct electrical signatures on the
data lines to charge compliant devices among the following dedicated
1. Divider 1 DCP,required to apply 2V and 2.7V on the D+ and D– Lines respectively.
2. Divider 2 DCP,required to apply 2.7V and 2V on the D+ and D– Lines respectively.
3. BC 1.2 DCP,required to short the D+ Line to the D– Line.
4. Chinese Telecom Standard YD/T 1591-2009 Shorted Mode, required to short the D+ Line to the D– Line.
5. 1.2V on both D+ and D– Lines
* Supports USB DCP Shorting D+ Line to D– Line per USB Battery Charging Specification, Revision 1.2 (BC1.2)
* Supports Shorted Mode (Shorting D+ Line to D-Line) per Chinese Telecommunication Industry Standard YD/T 1591-2009
* Supports USB DCP Applying 2.7V on D+ Line And 2V on D-line (or USB DCP Applying 2V on D+ Line and 2.7V on D– Line)
* Supports USB DCP Applying 1.2V on D+ and D– Lines
* Automatically Switch D+ and D- Lines Connections for an Attached Device
* Dual USB Port Controller, UCHQ613
* Operating Range: 4.5V to 5.5V