| USB DEDICATED CHARGING PORT CONTROLLER WITH QC
2.0 FAST CHARGING FUNCTION
The UTC UCHQ200 is a fast charge protocol controller and
follows Quick Charge 2.0 specification for smart power bank
application. The protocol feature monitors USB D+/D- data line
voltage, and automatically adjusts output voltage of power bank
and wall adaptor to optimize charge time.
UTC UCHQ200 is a high performance solution for fast-charging
mechanism and it saves charging time. It supports the full output
voltage range of either Class A or Class B. Optionally Class B can
be inhibited for protecting the battery charger from accidental
UTC UCHQ200 can support not only USB BC compliant
devices, but also Apple / Samsung devices and automatically
detects whether a connected powered device (PD) is Quick
Charge 2.0 capable before enabling output voltage adjustment. If a
PD not compliant to Quick Charge 2.0 is detected the UCHQ200
disables output voltage adjustment to ensure safe operation with
legacy 5V only USB PDs.
* Fully Supports Quick Charge 2.0 specification:
Class A: 5V, 9V, 12V Output Voltage.
Class B: 5V, 9V, 12V, 20V Output Voltage.
* Supports USB DCP Shorting D+ Line to D- Line per USB Battery Charging Specification, Revision 1.2.
* Meets Chinese Telecommunication Industrial Standard YD/T 1591-2009.
* Supports USB DCP applying 2.7V on D+ line and 2.7V on D- line.
* Supports USB DCP applying 1.2V on D+ and D- lines.
* Automatic selection of D+/D- mode for an attached device.
*Compliant with Apple and Samsung devices.