| BIPOLAR LATCH TYPE HALL EFFECT FOR HIGH-TEMPERATURE OPERATION
The UTC SK1816A is a semiconductor integrated circuit utilizing
the Hall effect. It designed to operate in the alternating magnetic field
especially at low supply voltage and operation over extended
temperature ranges to +125°С.
This Hall IC is suitable for application to various kinds of sensors,
contact-less switches, such as Speed sensor, Position sensor,
Rotation sensor, Contact-less sensor, and Motor control.
* Wide Supply Voltage Range of 2.5V to 20V
* Wide Temperature Operation Range of -30°С ~+125°С
* Alternating Magnetic Field Operation
* Built-in Protection Diode
* TTL and MOS IC are Directly Drivable by the Output
* The life is Semi Permanent because it Employs Contact-Less Parts