TRIPLE 2-CHANNEL ANALOG MULTIPLEXERS/DEMULTIPLEXERS
UTC 4053 is triple 2-channel analog multiplexers/demultiplexers
for application as digitally–controlled analog switches.
The device has three separate digital control inputs and an inhibit
input. It feature low ON impedance and very low OFF leakage
current. Control of analog signals up to the complete supply voltage
range can be achieved.
* Wide Analog Voltage Range: VDD–VEE = 3V~18V. (Note: VEE must be≦VSS)
* Break-Before-Make Switching Eliminates Channel Overlap.
* Linearized Transfer Characteristics
* Implement an SPDT Switch Effectively.
* Pin to Pin Replacement for CD4053