150mA CMOS LDO WITH SHUTDOWN AND REFERENCE BYPASS
The UTC LR1185, a 150mA LDO regulator has very high PSRR
and super low dropout voltage especially suitable for wireless and
In the field of hand-held wireless devices, board space and
battery life are the main concerns of designers and end-users.
Because of the low quiescent current and low ESR ceramic
capacitors, UTC LR1185 can satisfy those concerns.
Furthermore, low current consumption (50μA), high output
accuracy, current limiting protection, and high ripple rejection ratio
are advantages of UTC LR1185.
* Operating voltage ranges : 2.7V~5.5V
* Dropout : 100mV at 150mA
* When IC shutdown: 5mA discharge current of VOUT
* Extreme low Noise for DSC application
* Extreme fast response in line/load transient
* Internal current limiting protection
* Internal thermal shutdown protection
* High PSRR
* Recommended 1μF output capacitor only for stability
* With TTL logic controlled shutdown input