SUPER LOW ON RESISTANCE/LOW VOLTAGE 1A LDO REGULATOR
The UTC LR9273 is a typical LDO (linear regulator) with features of
super low dropout, 1A output current capability, and -3mV typical load
regulation at 1A.
During operation of the UTC LR9273, the dropout voltage is very
low and the response of line transient and load transient are very well.
Internally, there’re many functions of UTC LR9273 which can be
seen in the block figure. There are a voltage reference unit, an error
amplifier, resistor-net for voltage setting, a current limit circuit, and a
chip enable circuit in each UTC LR9273.
The UTC LR9273 can be used as an ideal of the power supply for
hand-held communication equipment, such as: power source for
portable communication equipment, power source for electrical
appliances, for example, cameras, VCRs and camcorders and power
source for battery-powered equipment.
* Ultra Supply Current: 60µA (Typ.)
* Standby Mode: 0.1µA (Typ.)
* Very Low Dropout Voltage: 0.18V (Typ.) @IOUT =1A, VOUT =2.85V
* Ripple Rejection: 70dB (Typ.) @f=1kHz,VOUT=2.85V
* Temperature-Drift Coefficient of Output Voltage: ±100ppm/°C (Typ.)
* Well Line Regulation: 0.02%/ V (Typ.)
* Output Voltage Accuracy: ±1.5% (Typ.)
* Internal Fold Back Protection Circuit: 250mA (Typ.) @ short mode
* CIN=COUT=4.7µF or more (Ceramic capacitors) are recommended to be used with this IC