LOW NOISE 300mA LDO REGULATOR
The UTC LR9101 is a typical LDO (linear regulator) with the
features of high output voltage accuracy, low supply current, low
ON-resistance, and high ripple rejection.
During operation of the UTC LR9101, the dropout voltage is
very low and the response of line transient and load transient are
Internally, there’re many functions of UTC LR9101 which can
be seen in the block figure. There are a voltage reference unit, an
error amplifier, resistor-net for voltage setting, a current limit circuit,
and a chip enable circuit in each UTC LR9101.
The UTC LR9101 can be used as an ideal of the power supply
for hand-held communication equipment, such as: power source for
portable communication equipment, power source for electrical
appliances, for example, cameras, VCRs and camcorders and
power source for battery-powered equipment.
* Supply Current: 50µA (Typ.)
* Standby Mode: 0.1µA (Typ.)
* Very Low Dropout Voltage: 0.17V (Typ.) @IOUT =150mA, VOUT =2.5V
* Ripple Rejection: 70dB (Typ.) @f=1kHz,VOUT=2.5V
* Well Line Regulation: 0.02%/ V (Typ.)
* Output Voltage Accuracy: ±1.0% (Typ.)
* CIN=COUT=1µF or more (Ceramic capacitors) are recommended to be used with this IC