LOW NOISE 200mA LDO REGULATOR
The UTC LR9200 is a typical LDO with the features of high
output voltage accuracy, low supply current, low ON-resistance, and
high ripple rejection.
During operation of the UTC LR9200, the dropout voltage is very
low and the response of line transient and load transient are very
Internally, there’re many functions of UTC LR9200 which can be
seen in the block figure. There are a voltage reference unit, an error
amplifier, resistor-net for voltage setting, a current limit circuit, and a
chip enable circuit in each UTC LR9200.
The UTC LR9200 can be used as an ideal of the power supply
for hand-held communication equipment, such as: power source for
portable communication equipment, power source for electrical
appliances, for example, cameras, VCRs and camcorders and power
source for battery-powered equipment.
* Ultra Supply Current: 20µA (Typ.)
* Standby Mode: 0.1µA (Typ.)
* Very Low Dropout Voltage: 0.13V (Typ.) @IOUT =150mA, VOUT =2.85V
* Ripple Rejection: 75dB (Typ.) @f=1kHz,VOUT=2.85V
* Temperature-Drift Coefficient of Output Voltage: ±30ppm/°C (Typ.)
* Well Line Regulation: 0.02%/ V (Typ.)
* Output Voltage Accuracy: ±0.8% (Typ.)
* Internal Fold Back Protection Circuit: 40mA (Typ.) @ short mode
* CIN=COUT=1µF or more (Ceramic capacitors) are recommended to be used with this IC