330KHZ, 3A SYNCHRONOUS BUCK CONTROLLER
The UTC SR2803 is a synchronous buck regulator. The device provides 3A of continuous load current over a wide input voltage of 4V~28V. Current mode control provides fast transient response
and cycle by cycle current limit. Integrates soft start, and shutdown mode.
The UTC SR2803 can provide low-ripple power, high
efficiency, and perfect transient characteristics. The duty ratio varies linearly from 0% to 92% in the PWM control. The error amplifier circuit and soft-start circuit included in this device can prevent overshoot at startup. An enable function, an over current
protect (OCP) function and short circuit protect (SCP) are also build inside, and when OCP happens, the operation frequency will be reduced.
* Input voltage varies from 4V ~ 28V
* Output voltage varies from 0.8V to VCC
* Duty ratio varies from 0% to 92% PWM control
* With 330kHz typical oscillation frequency
* Thermal shutdown and SCP function and soft-start, current limit, enable function
* Low ESR output capacitor(Multi-layer chip capacitor) application
* Halogen Free