3A LOW DROPOUT LINEAR REGULATOR
The UTC LR8845 belonged to low quiescent current, low dropout linear regulators operated from 2.5V to 6V input and are guaranteed to deliver 3A. Wide range of preset output voltage options are available. Built-in low on-resistance transistor provides low dropout voltage and large output current. The UTC LR8845 is
designed and optimized for battery-powered systems to work with low noise.
The UTC LR8845 consumes less than 2μA in shutdown mode. Other features include ultra low dropout voltage, current limiting protection, thermal shutdown protection and high ripple rejection ratio.
* 3A Guaranteed Output Current
* low quiescent current: 300μA (typ.)
* 2μA Shutdown Current
* Short Circuit Current Fold-back
* Low Temperature Coefficient
* Current Limiting Protection
* Thermal Shutdown Protection
* Excellent Line/Load Transient
* SENSE Option Improves Load Regulation