LOW POWER HALL EFFECT SWITCH
UHE4913 is a low-power integrated Hall switch designed to sense the applied magnetic flux density and give a digital output,which indicates the present condition of the magnitude sensed.
It is mainly designed for battery-powered system and
hand-held equipment, such as cellular flip-phones and PDA’s, in which power consumption is one major concern. The typical power consumption of UHE4913 is down to 10μW in 2.7V supply.
The output will be at the “High” level when no magnetic field is applied. When the applied magnetic flux density is stronger than the switching threshold, the output would be at the “Low” level.
* Micropower Operation
* 2.4V to 5.5V Battery Operation
* Switching for both poles of magnet
* Offset Canceling Technology
* Superior Temperature Stability
* Extremely Low Switch-Point Drift
* Insensitive to Physical Stress