BIPOLAR LATCH TYPE HALL-EFFECT FOR HIGH-TEMPERARURE OPERATION
U18 is a semiconductor integrated circuit utilizing the Hall effect. It has been so designed as to operate in the alternating magnetic field especially at low supply voltage and operation over extended temperature ranges to +125℃.This Hall IC is suitable for application
to various kinds of sensors, contact less switches, and the like.
* Wide supply voltage range of 2.5V to 20V
* Wide temperature operation range of -20℃~+125℃
* Alternating magnetic field operation
* TTL and MOS IC are directly drivable by the output
* The life is semipermanent because it employs contact less parts