500MA, LOW DROPOUT, LOW NOISE ULTRA-FAST WITH SOFT START CMOS LDO REGULATOR
UTC L1152, a 500mA LDO regulator, has very high PSRR and
super low dropout voltage specially suitable for wireless and portable applications.
In the field of hand-held wireless devices, board space and
battery life are the main concerns of designers and end-users.
Because of the low quiescent current and low ESR ceramic
capacitors, UTC L1152 can satisfy those concerns.
Furthermore, low current consumption in shutdown mode
(0.7μA), fast turn-on time (<70μs), high output accuracy, current
limiting protection, and high ripple rejection ratio are advantages of UTC L1152.
* Operating voltage ranges : 2.2V to 5.5V
* Dropout : 250mV at 500mA
* When IC shutdown: 5mA discharge current of VOUT
* Extreme low noise for DSC application
* Extreme fast response in line/load transient
* Internal current limiting protection
* Internal Thermal shutdown protection
* High PSRR
* Recommended 1μF output capacitor only for stability
* With TTL logic controlled shutdown Input