COMPLEMENTARY OUTPUT HALL EFFECT ATCH
The UTC H654 is integrated Hall sensors with omplementary output drivers designed for electronic commutation of brushless DC Fan. It composed of an on-chip Hall voltage generator, a differential
amplifier, Schmitt trigger, an open-collector output on a single chip.
Furthermore, an internal bandgap regulator allows temperature compensated operations and a wide operating supply range. An on-chip protection diode is implemented to prevent reverse power fault.
When the magnetic flux density larger than threshold BOP, DO will be turned on(low) and DOB be turned off(high). The output state is held until the magnetic flux density is lower than BRP, and then DO is reversal to turned off and DOB turned on.
* Operate from 3.5V ~ 20V supply voltage.
* On-chip Hall sensor with two different sensitivity and hysteresis settings.
* High output sinking capability up to 300mA for driving large load.
* Lower current change rate reduces the peak output voltages during switching.
* Build-in protecting diode for chip reversal power connecting.(Note1)