N-CHANNEL 30-V (D-S) MOSFET
As advanced N-channel logic level enhancement MOSFET, the UT4410 is produced using UTC’s high cell density, DMOS trench technology. which has been specially tailored to minimize the on-resistance and maintain low gate charge for superior switching performance.
These devices can be particularly suited for such low voltage applications: cellular phone and notebook computer power management and other battery powered circuits where high-side switching and low in-line power loss are needed in a very small outline surface mount package.
* RDS(ON) < 18mΩ @VGS = 4.5V
* RDS(ON) < 12mΩ @VGS = 10 V
* Ultra low gate charge ( typical 11 nC )
* Low reverse transfer capacitance ( CRSS = typical 35 pF )
* Fast switching capability
* Avalanche energy specified
* Improved dv/dt capability, high ruggedness