0.8V REFERENCE ULTRA LOW DROPOUT LINEAR REGULATOR
The UTC LXXLD50 is a 5A ultra low dropout linear regulator
providing designers with well supply voltage for applications of NB and
front-side-bus termination on motherboards.
A control voltage for the circuitry and a main supply voltage for
power conversion are needed as supply voltages to reduce power
dissipation and provide extremely low dropout.
The UTC LXXLD50 contains some function circuits. A Power-On-
Reset (POR) circuit monitors both supply voltages to prevent undesired
operations. A thermal shutdown and current limit circuits prevent this
device from being damaged due to thermal and current over-loads. A
POK indicates the output status with a pre-set time delay. It can control
other converter for power sequence. The UTC LXXLD50 can be
enabled by other power system. Pulling and holding the EN pin below 0.3V shuts off the output.
The UTC LXXLD50 is ideal for applications,such as front side bus VTT (1.2V/5A), note book PC applications,
and motherboard applications.
* Low Dropout VD=0.2V(Typ.)@ IOUT=5A
* Low ESR Output Capacitor
* High Output Accuracy : ±1.5% Over Line, Load and Temperature
* Fast Transient Response
* 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V Output Options by Connecting ADJ to GND and Output Voltage can be Adjusted by External Resistors
* Power-On-Reset Monitoring both Supply Voltages ( VCNTL and VIN Pins)
* Protection function: Internal Soft-Start
Thermal Shutdown with Hysteresis
* Power-OK Output with a Delay Time
* Shutdown for Standby or Suspend Mode
* Lead Free Available (RoHS Compliant)