300mA SELECTABLE FIXED/ADJUSTABLE LOW DROPOUT LINEAR REGULATOR
As a low dropout linear regulator, the UTC LR2125 only needs
low input voltage (2.8~6V), and can deliver current to 300mA for
setting the output voltage.
The UTC LR2125 is an ideal for being used in such
battery-powered equipments notebook, personal computer and
cellular phone. Its typical dropout voltage is 230mV at loading current 300mA.
For setting the output voltage, the UTC LR2125 has two output
voltage operation modes: fixed mode senses the output voltage on
VOUT, adj mode needs two resistors as a voltage divider.
To protect itself against current over-loads and over temperature,
the LR2125 has current limit and thermal shutdown functions.
* Operating Voltage: 2.8~6V
* Low Voltage Dropout
* Output Current Guaranteed 300mA
* For Setting Output Voltage Two Modes
– Fixed mode :Fixed Output Voltage 1~5V
– ADJ mode: Adjustable Output Voltage 0.8~5.5V
* Internal Current Limit Protection
* With Soft-Start
* Internal thermal Protection
* Work stably with Low ESR Ceramics Capacitor