LOW NOISE 200 mA LDO REGULATOR
The UTC LR1122B is a typical LDO (linear regulator) with the
features of High output voltage accuracy, low supply current, low ON-resistance, and high ripple rejection.
During operation of the UTC LR1122B, the dropout voltage is
very low and the response of line transient and load transient are very well.
Internally, there’re many functions of UTC LR1122B which can be
seen in the block figure. There are a voltage reference unit, an error
amplifier, resistor-net for voltage setting, a current limit circuit, and a
chip enable circuit in each UTC LR1122B.
The UTC LR1122B can be used as an ideal of the power supply
for hand-held communication equipment, such as: power source for
portable communication equipment, power source for electrical
appliances, for example, cameras, VCRs and camcorders and power
source for battery-powered equipment.
* Ultra Supply Current: 18µA (Typ.)
* Standby Mode: 0.1µA (Typ.)
* Very Low Dropout Voltage: 0.13V (Typ.) @IOUT =150mA, VOUT =2.85V
* Ripple Rejection: 75dB (Typ.) @f=1kHz,VOUT=2.85V
* Temperature-Drift Coefficient of Output Voltage: ±30ppm/°C (Typ.)
* Well Line Regulation: 0.02%/ V (Typ.)
* Output Voltage Accuracy: ±0.8% (Typ.)
* Internal Fold Back Protection Circuit: 40mA (Typ.) @ short mode
* CIN=COUT=1µF or more (Ceramic capacitors) are Recommended to be used with this IC