HIGH RIPPLE-REJECTION LDO REGULATOR
The UTC LR1121B is CMOS-based voltage regulator ICs with
high output voltage accuracy, extremely low current, low
ON-resistance, and high Ripple Rejection.
An ON/OFF circuit enables the output to be turned off, ensuring a
long battery life. a built-in low on-resistance transistor provides a low
dropout voltage and large output current, and a built-in overcurrent
protector prevents the load current from exceeding the current
capacitance of the output transistor.
The line transient response and load transient of the UTC LR1121B is excellent.
* Ultra-Low Supply Current :
During Operation: 30μA TYP.
During Standby: 0.1μA Typ.
* Output Voltage: 2.1V ~ 5.5V, Selectable in 0.1 V Steps.
* High Output Voltage Accuracy: ±2.0%
* Low Dropout Voltage: 180 mV Typ. (2.8 V Output Product, IOUT = 100 mA)
* High Ripple Rejection: 70 dB TYP. (@ 1.0 kHz)
* Low Temperature-Drift Coefficient of Output Voltage: ±100ppm/°C TYP.
* High Peak Current Capability: 150 mA Output is Possible (@ VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)