500mA, LOW DROPOUT, LOW NOISE ULTRA-FAST WITH SOFT START CMOS LDO REGULATOR
UTC LR1120, a 500mA LDO regulator, has very high PSRR and super low dropout voltage especially suitable for wireless and portable applications.
In the field of hand-held wireless devices, board space and
battery life are the main concerns of designers and end-users.
Because of the low quiescent current and low ESR ceramic
capacitors, UTC LR1120 can satisfy those concerns.
Furthermore, low current consumption in shutdown mode
(0.7μA), fast turn-on time (<70μs), high output accuracy, current
limiting protection, and high ripple rejection ratio are advantages of UTC LR1120.
* Operating Voltage Ranges : 2.2V to 5.5V
* Dropout : 250mV at 500mA
* When IC Shutdown: 5mA Discharge Current of VOUT
* Extreme Low Noise for DSC Application
* Extreme Fast Response in Line/Load Transient
* Internal Current Limiting Protection
* Internal Thermal Shutdown Protection
* High PSRR
* Recommended 1μF Output Capacitor only for Stability
* With TTL Logic Controlled Shutdown Input