100mA, 4µA QUIESCENT CURRENT CMOS LDO REGULATOR
The UTC LR1101 series are ultra-low quiescent current CMOS
LDO (Low Dropout Voltage). Designed for battery-powered system,
the low 4μA quiescent current makes it an ideal choice. The Range
of the output voltage is from 1.5V ~ 5V with 0.1V per step. And the
max output current is 100mA.
Wide range of available output fits most of applications. Built-in
output current-limiting provide maximal protection against any fault conditions.
* 450mV typically dropout at 100mA
* Ultra-low quiescent current: 4μA
* Wide operating voltage ranges: 2V ~ 6V
* Thermal current limiting protection
* For stability only 1μF output capacitor is required
* High power supply rejection ratio