150mA LOW-DROPOUT LINEAR REGULATORS
The UTC L1913 is a low supply current, low dropout linear
regulator. It is operating at 2.5V - 5.5V. The supply current is as low
as 55μA in the no–load condition. In the shutdown mode, the
maximum supply current is less than 1μA.
A built-in over-temperature protection circuit is designed to protect
the device from being damaged by thermal overload. The
over-current protection limit is set at 250mA (TYP.) and 150mA (MIN.).
The UTC L1913 can be operated on the following two modes.
When the SET pin is connected to ground, the output of L1913 is a
pre-set value and the external components are not needed to decide
the output voltage. When an output other than the preset value is
needed, two external resistors should be used as voltage dividers
and then the output voltage is decided by the resistor ratio.
The UTC L1913 is generally used in notebook computers, cellular
phones, PDAs, digital still camera and video recorders and other hand-held devices.
* Low No-Load Supply Current: 55µA
* Guaranteed 150mA Output Current
* Dropout Voltage is 70mV @ 50mA Load
* OTP (Over-Temperature Protection) and Short-Circuit Protection
* Two Modes Of Operation:
Fixed Mode: 3.3V，1.5V.
Adjustable Mode: 1.25V - 5.5V
* Maximum Supply Current In Shutdown Mode is Less than 1µA
* Low Output Noise at 220µ VRMS
* Stability with Lost Cost Ceramic Capacitors