300mA CMOS LDO
The UTC L1183B is a positive, linear regulator. One of the feature
is the very low ground current typically as low as 30μA, and the
dropout voltage is extremely low. For stable operation, the output
capacitance value should be 2.2μF or more.
The internal circuit includes thermal shutdown and current
fold-back device to prevent device failure when the circuit is operated in bad conditions.
The UTC L1183B is generally suitable for applications, such as
instrumentation, portable electronics, wireless devices, cordless
phones, PC peripherals, battery powered widgets.
* Very Low Dropout Voltage
* Guaranteed Output Current: 300mA
* Quiescent Current: 30μA (TYP.)
* Typical Accuracy Within 2%
* Over-Temperature Shutdown
* Current Limiting
* Short Circuit Current Fold-Back
* Power Good Detector (6 pin version only)
* Power-Saving Shutdown Mode
* Adjustable Output Voltages
* Low Temperature Coefficient
* RoHS-Compliant Product