3A LOW DROPOUT LINEAR REGULATOR
The UTC L11830 belonged to low quiescent current, low
dropout, linear regulators operated from 2.25V to 6V input and are
guaranteed to deliver 3A. Wide range of preset output voltage
options are available. Built-in low on-resistance transistor provides
low dropout voltage and large output current. The UTC L11830 is
designed and optimized for battery-powered systems to work with low noise.
The UTC L11830 consumes less than 2μA in shutdown mode.
Other features include ultra low dropout voltage, current limiting
protection, thermal shutdown protection and high ripple rejection ratio.
* 3A Guaranteed Output Current
* low quiescent current: 60μA (typ.)
* 2μA Shutdown Current
* Short Circuit Current Fold-back
* Low Temperature Coefficient
* Current Limiting Protection
* Thermal Shutdown Protection
* Excellent Line/Load Transient
* SENSE Option Improves Load Regulation