As the UTC linear intergrated LDO, the R1MX55 shows a high current, high accuracy, low-dropout voltage. The feature are: low dropout voltage, very low ground current. Cause the
series have been designed for high current loads, so they are also used in lower current, extremely low dropout-critical systems (in which their tiny dropout voltage and ground current values are important attributes).
* Built-in ON/OFF function,
* Over current protection function,
* Over heat protection function
* Adjustable DC output voltage
* 30mA / 2.44V Output low dropout voltage regulator