VERY LOW DROP AND LOW NOISE VOLTAGE REGULATOR LOW ESR CAP. COMPATIBLE,
WITH INHIBIT FUNCTION
The UTC LD2985 is a 150mA fixed output voltage regulator. The
ultra low drop voltage and the low quiescent current make them
particularly suitable for low noise, low power applications, and in battery
powered systems. In sleep mode quiescent current is less than 1μA
when INHIBIT pin is pulled low. Shutdown Logic Control Function is
available on pin 3 (TTL compatible). This means that when the device is
used as local regulator, it is possible to put a part of the board in
standby, decreasing the total power consumption.
An external capacitor, CBYP=10nF, connected between bypass pin
and GND reduce the noise to 30μVrms.
Typical applications are in cellular phone, palmtop laptop computer,
personal digital assistant (PDA), personal stereo, camcorder and camera.
* Very Low Dropout Voltage (280mV at 150mA and 7mV at 1mA load)
* Very Low Quiescent current (2mA Typ. at 150mA load and 80μA at no Load)
* Output Current up to 150mA
* Logic Controlled Electronic Shutdown
* Output Voltage of 1.5, 1.8, 2.5, 2.8, 2.85, 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 3.8, 4, 4.7, 5V
* Internal Current and Thermal Limit
* Low Output Noise Voltage 30μVrms