BOOSTING VOLTAGE REGULATORS
The UTC UC621XX is a positive output voltage regulator that can
supply up to 1A of output current using an external transistor. Low
power and high accuracy are achieved through CMOS process and
metal fuses trimming technologies.
The series consists of a high precision voltage reference, an error
correction circuit and a short-circuit protected output driver.
In stand-by mode, supply current can be dramatically cut. Since
the input-output voltage differential is small, loss control efficiency is good.
The UTC UC621XX is particularly suited for use with battery
operated portable products, and products where supply current regulation is required.
* Ultra Small Input-Output Voltage Differential
: 100mA of output current is available with a differential of 0.1V.
(Performance depends on the external transistor characteristics.)
* Maximum Output Current : 1A
* Output Voltage Range : 2V ~ 6V in 0.1V increments
* Highly Accurate : Set-up voltage ±2%
* Low Power Consumption : Typ.50µA (VOUT = 5.0V) : Typ.0.2µA (Stand-by)
* Output Voltage Temperature Characteristics: Typ. ±100ppm/Ċ
* Input Stability : Typ.0.1%/V