DIFFERENTIAL 4-CHANNEL ANALOG MULTIPLEXERS/ DEMULTIPLEXERS
The UTC 4052 is differential 4-channel analog multiplexers/
demultiplexers for application as digitally–controlled analog switches.
The device has two binary control inputs and an inhibit input.
It feature low ON impedance and very low OFF leakage current.
Control of analog signals up to the complete supply voltage range
can be achieved.
* Wide Analog Voltage Range: VDD–VEE = 3V~18V. (Note: VEE must be≦VSS)
* Break-Before-Make Switching Eliminates Channel Overlap.
* Linearized Transfer Characteristics
* Implement an DP4T Switch Effectively.
* Pin to Pin Replacement for CD4052